Thank you for deciding to purchase one of our puppies.
We want to make this a stress-free and enjoyable experience for you. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or concerns that you might have along the way. We will keep you up to date with information about your puppy as it grows until it is time for your puppy to go to its new home.
The terms of service is written for the protection of both the breeder and the buyer – However, it is primarily written to protect the health and general well being of the puppy.
- Please read the health guarantee completely before putting a deposit on a puppy. By putting a deposit on a puppy, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions within this contract.
- We require a $500 dollar deposit in order to hold the puppy of your choice. The deposit can only be in the form of credit card through www.Phillyfrenchy.com, Venmo, cash app or PayPal
- This deposit is non-refundable, unless there is a problem with the health of your puppy. In that case, the buyer will have their choice of a full refund or transferring that deposit toward another puppy.
**Please be certain that you are ready for the time commitment and financial responsibility of a puppy prior to putting a deposit on one. **
- If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund – provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase
- This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the buyer
- This guarantee does not include innocent heart murmurs of 1-3 level as well as inevitable conditions that are normal to the breed such as but not limited to cherry eye, loose hips, skin allergies, skin yeasts, skin fungus, lactating patella, elongated soft palate, everted laryngeal saccules, stenotic nares, Brachycephalic syndrome, underbite, inverted tail, or inverted vulva or minor illnesses such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites or umbilical hernias.
- The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that your puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
- The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
- The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems.
- The breeder does not guarantee size. We can give the buyer an educated guess as to full-grown weight, but there are too many variables besides genetics.
- The breeder gives a 90-day health guarantee. If a major health issue should fall within the warranty period then another puppy of equal market price of the same breed will be provided when there is one available.